Paper Disclosure Applications can be error prone, time consuming and manually intensive to manage. The CRB E-Bulk Disclosure System eliminates data errors using in-depth validation and greatly simplifies the management process with its unique work flow and management dashboard.
Over the last few months Capita Recruitment Vetting Service has been working closely with the CRB to produce a new online disclosure checking system – e-Bulk.
Our online checking system helps prevent employment delays, eliminates disclosure application data errors, reduces manual administration and saves you money.
Capita Recruitment Vetting Service can conduct the online checks on your behalf or alternatively, if your organization, conducts more than 1,500 CRB checks per year, e-Bulk can be licensed out for your own use and can either be fully hosted by Capita Recruitment Vetting Service or used on your own systems. Either way you save a great deal of time and money on developing your own version of the software.
The new e-Bulk solution is already being used by a number of Capita Recruitment Vetting Service’s clients including recruitment agencies and schools so if you are looking for a faster and safer solution to your CRB checking requirements call us now.
- The fully-online solution can reduce overall processing time by 5-10 days as postal delivery, manual handling and CRB pre-processing are no longer required preventing employment delays
- Full online validation means no data errors and no rejected applications
- Single entry for all data reduces manual administration considerably, saving time and hassle
- Applicants can complete their Disclosure application either onsite or at any location with access to the web
- The fully-online system means no more postage costs and all easier file handling as all Disclosure Application records are kept in one place - online
- Electronic Disclosure Certificate for all clear applications means less mail to open
- Automatic online tracking linked to the CRB’s systems tracks the application throughout its lifecycle enabling you to check the status of any report at any time
- PoVA First responses are possible within 24 hours of submitting application
- Detailed reports of Disclosure Applications can be downloaded from the system for audit or management information requirements
- The software has been designed to integrate with the Independent Safeguarding Authorities new checking service due to be launched during 2010
To start benefiting from online Disclosure Applications immediately, call us on 0870 850 2516 or email firstname.lastname@example.org